Below are step by step instructions on which screens you will see as you enter a Stream Fitness Virtual competition and record your workouts. If there are any questions, issues or concerns, just email firstname.lastname@example.org for help and we will get right back to you, as we will be monitoring this during the event.
- Step 1: Sign into the app (top right icon with three red dots)
- Step 2: Go to the competitions icon on bottom right and select Your Competition.
- Step 3: Scroll down to the even you wish to start and touch the “View” button.
- Step 4: Check out the workout instructions, video and any other support info on this screen. When you are ready, touch the “RECORD” button at the top.
- Step 5: You will not be in horizontal view the remainder of the workout. You may also see a pop up asking you to give access to your camera and microphone. Click yes for both. Then read instructions and touch “GOT IT” button when you are ready to proceed.
- Step 6: NOTE: The video here is black because I’m not showing it, but yours should show your camera view. There are three buttons here in bottom navigation. Exit, to quit workout without saving, Dumbbell to view more working details and the camera view. The camera view direction (front/back) must be set before you start the workout and can not be changed after that for this specific workout. I suggest using back view if you have a tri-pod or someone is recording for you.
- Step 7: Touch green “Start” button when you are ready to begin.
- Step 8: You will see a quick warning pop up. Read it and touch “Continue” when you are ready to start the 10 second count down.
NOTE: Make sure all or majority of your equipment is in the frame unless someone is filming you and can move around.
- Step 9: The countdown will begin and you should start your workout when it hits “0”. Recording actually starts when you see the red icon in top left corner.
- Step 10: Complete the workout and touch “DONE” button. NOTE: You will be entering in your scores, so don’t worry about touching it too late in the timer.
- Step 11: Another timer will start now. Giving you 5 minutes to walk around and show your weights and equipment. Just do your best for this part and use your own judgement on what needs to be shown. Once you are done, touch “Enter Scores” button.
- Step 12: You will have allow access to your photo library. Just choose to allow access to All Photos.
- Step 13: Score Entry: Just make sure you change weights, i.e. Kilos/pounds etc. Then touch “Save Scores” button to continue.
- Step 14: Now touch the “Select a video” text to find your workout recording in your library.
- Step 15: Find the video and touch “Add” to start the upload.
- Step 16: It will move your video back to the Stream Fitness app and begin uploading to the competition.
NOTE: Please stay on this screen until it completes. If you have to leave. You can do so and come back to the event later, touch record again and it will ask you to upload your video or start over. Just upload it at that time.
- Step 17: Once you see this screen you are done with this workout. Touch “EXIT” to return to competition detail screens.